1. 50% of economic growth is driven by new technology.
2. 90% of new jobs require college-level education.
3. The single most important factor in determining personal income is the level of oneís education, with the most pronounced impact from graduate education.
4. Corporate leaders estimate that the ìhigh-performance workplaceî will require that 20% of a workerís time will be spent in formal education.
5. Todayís graduates believe that in an age of knowledge, learning must be a lifetime commitment. Hence they will seek employment where they are provided with the richest set of learning opportunities.
|Previous slide||Next slide||Back to first slide||View graphic version|